Saturday, June 9, 2012

June Calendar Girls Blog Hop


Welcome to our June Calendar Girls' Blog Hop. Papercrafts Presents 365 Cards magazine which is our inspiration for these monthly hops which thus became the Calendar Girls. The magazine has Creative Ideas for every day of the year: occasions, holidays, and celebrations including 42 unique holidays!!! These unique holidays are our inspiration. The June unique holidays are:

June Blog Date: June 9, 2012
  1. June is Adopt a Cat Month:  Laura 
  2. June is National Fruit and Vegetable Month:  Angie 
  3. June 3: National Repeat Day:  Lisa
  4. June 4th: Hug Your Cat Day:   Pamela 
  5. June 4th: Old Maid's Day:  Laura
  6. June 6: Yo-Yo Day:  Miriam Meserve
  7. June 7th: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day:  Pamela
  8. June 8: Best Friend Day:  Edwina 
  9. June 13th: National Sewing Machine Day:  Lynne 
  10. June 14: Flag Day:  Kimberly 
  11. June 17: Father's Day:  Lisa 
  12. June 20: First Day of Summer:   Kimberly 
  13. June 20th: Ice Cream Soda Day:  Janet 
  14. June 23: National Pink Day:  Laura
  15. June 28th: Paul Bunyon Day:  Anita  
  16. June 29: Camera Day:  Angiie

    The hop starts with Laura (http://lauraleesdream.blogsot.com/). You won't want to miss a single calendar event not to mention the weddings, graduations, birthdays -- ok, you get the idea!!!! 



    Stop by and check out these holidays as I am sure you are going to want to remember these holidays and include them in your card making projects!!!!!

    We will have blog candy to the lucky recipient that remarks on each site along the way!

    I am doing Best friend Day.

     
    I am so glad you became my friend. I had make a friend day in February. I have made some wonderful friends, but one is my best friend. I am so glad we have met through crafting.

    Copics used are E11, E13, E15, E17RV00-bunnies, Y00, Y13, Y17-yellow overalls and bow, G03, G07, YG41-green overalls and bow, R81, R83, R85-pink shirt, B01, B05, B28-blue shirt, E31-eyes. Rose and Blue Metallic Gelly Roll Pens were used for the dots.

    Papers are by Recollections-green and multi-colored dots, Georgia pacific-white, Yellow/orange dots-Create with TLC digital paper.

    The buttons are by Favorite Findings.

    The sentiment was typed on my computer and printed off.

    Adhesives used are Glue Dots for the buttons and ATG runner.

    The card is 6 x 4 3/4".

    Thanks for stopping by and mark your calendar again next month to see what Holidays to Celebrate on July 14th for the next Calendar Girls Blog Hop!

    Your next stop is with Kimberly

    i am so glad you stopped by today.Have a wonderful day. Edwina

    9 comments:

    1. Edwina your card is just wonderful.. love the colours and your bunnies... arent we just so lucky to have our crafting friends...
      hugs..Laura D.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love the card! How nice that you used one of Robyn's images for it, too! Those bunnies express your sentiment perfectly. Great card!

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a precious card. I love your repetition of dots throughout vthe card.

      ReplyDelete
    4. those bunnies are sooo cute!!!! I love how the buttons tie in with the paper. I have got to start using buttons on my cards. They are so cute! :) Thanks for sharing.

      ReplyDelete
    5. What a great card and how much it meant to be to have received it in the mail this morning... Thank you my very very dear friend.. You mean the world to me.....
      It is always truly a pleasure to hop with you my dear dear sweet friend!
      Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
      Lynne
      Her Craftiness

      ReplyDelete
    6. Those bunnies are cute!! great job on the coloring!!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi Edwina! :)

      Thank You So Much for linking to my shop on your Card Blog! I so appreciate you helping me spread the word about PholkartBlessings Digi Stamps!!

      I would LOVE to give you TWO Freebie Digis as my way of saying thanks! Just take a look in my Etsy shop & select two digis that you like! I'd be so happy to zip them on over to you ASAP!

      My email is pholkart@yahoo.com... I'll need your email addy to send them on to you!

      Hope you're enjoying a Fun & Creative weekend!!
      ~ Patti Moore

      PholkartBlessings
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/PholkartBlessings
      http://pholkartblessings.blogspot.com/
      https://www.facebook.com/PattiMoore.PholkartBlessings

      ReplyDelete
    8. Love your bunnnies they are so adorable Your coloring is awesome. I love all the fun dot paper you used and all those adprable buttons!!
      Big Blog Hugs, Janet

      ReplyDelete
    9. Cute card! LOVE your bunnies!!

      ReplyDelete