Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sisters card

 
    Hello, This card represents my nieces. I do not have a sister. I have 3 brothers though if that counts. There is a song that  says " Sisters! Sisters! Nothing better get between me and my sister." It was in a Bing Crosby movie.

   I used Scrapping With Lisa's digi Files for fairies. I used fairy 1 and fairy 2. You can find them here. http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/category_28/Girls.htm

   I colored the skin and hair with copics. Skin-E000, E00, E01, E02, hair- Y17, Y15, Y13, YR23. the eyes are drawn on with black Gelly Roll Pen. The wands are done with Gold Metallic and Blue Metallic Gelly Roll pens.

   The word sisters was cut out using Cricut cartridge Hertiage row4 button 3 word and word shift keys at .75".

   The embossing was done using Cuttlebug paisley Embossing folder. i then distressed the design by sanding it so the design would show up more. The striped and blue print paper is by DCWV stack 7. The blue for embossing is by Bazzill and the brown and light, medium,dark blue are by Recollections. the white is by Georgia Pacific that I printed the images onto.

    The card is 5 3/4" x 4 3/4".

   Thank you for dropping by. I always enjoy our visits. Edwina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment