Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thinking of You card


   Hello, Today I am using  Scrap Happy Paper Crafter images. The day lily was made by request. Thank you Julie! The hat and purse are some from a series of accessories she did. These had a pair of shoes which are colored and cut out. I'll put them inside once i put a sentiment there. these are all freebies and can be found here. http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/

   Copics used are YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07, R59-lily, YG03, YG67, YG93, YG95, G28-leaves, B000, B)1, B02, B04, B05, B28, B29-vase, YR07-YR04, YR00-bow, Shoes, hat and purse are all colored with-YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07, B000, B02, B04, B28, YG03, YG67, YG93.

   Stardust clear Gelly Roll Pen was used on the bow, center of lily, and green center of flowers on the accessories.

   The papers are by DCWV-stack 7-prints, Georgia Pacific-white. The mini button is by Favorite Findings. The twine is Martha Steward bakers twine.
 
   The card is 4" x 4 1/2".

   Thanks for dropping by. I enjoyed our visit. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Seriously this is my favorite card anyone has made with my digis. I LOVE how you colored them and the combination of colors is perfect. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a charming scene Edwina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card. I am now a follower of your blog. Please visit me on my blog http://whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete