Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Halloween easel card

   Hello, today i am sharing a card using paper piecings from Scrapping with Lisa. this is called Crow with Pumpkin. You can find it here http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/category_26/Halloween.htm

   I used the pdf file of the Crow with Pumpkin and cut it out by hand. I glued it all together, then cut into the one wing some so it could hold the flag. I cut a piece of orange cardstock 1" x 3 " I put ATG runner on the back on all 4 edges then folded it around the wooden toothpick. Then I added the sentiment to the flag.

   The candy corn is from a digital paper by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/4944678 I cut out the pieces and glued them on the ground piece of the easel card. I took a 1" x 1/2" foam potdot by Recollections and covered it with green cardstock. This is the seat for the crow. I left his legs unglued from the seat so I could fold the card up and mail it to someone.

   Thanks for dropping by for a visit. Edwina


1 comment: