Thursday, August 9, 2012

Flipper everybody loves Flipper card


                                 This photo is so you can see the layers of pop dotted pieces.

   Hello, Today I used the Digi Darla  Dolphin image for my card. The theme for the challenge is music or songs. When I saw this image i had the theme song from Flipper running through my mind.  You can find the challenge here http://digidarlas.blogspot.com/

  Copics used are C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- dolphin. I also used a dot of Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen on the eye.

   The waves are hand cut out and pop dotted up. There are pop dots stacked to raise the dolphin up.

   The papers are by Recollections-blues, Georgia Pacific-white, Philadelphia Group-clouds.

    The sentiment is typed on the computer and printed off.

   The card is 3 1/8" x 4".

   Thanks for dropping by for a visit. I am always glad to have a chat. Edwina
 




4 comments:

  1. Edwina, really LOVE IT! The song is great also! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I totally love the fact that you have popped up the dolphin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! love it the way you have it popped up. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's challenge this week. Hope to see you back soon!!

    ReplyDelete