Sunday, August 5, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #119 tags


   Hello, Today we are to make tags. The image on my tag is by Fred She said. It is called Gerber Daisy. I just love Gerber Daisies so I am delighted to make a tag with it. Fred She Said is our sponsor. The winner gets a $10 gift voucher to the Fred She said store. you can find it here.  http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/

   Copics used are YG67, YG93, YG95, YG03-stem, RV13, RV10, RV23-flower, plus brown Gelly roll pen, BG000, BG01, BG10, BG13, BG15-bottle.

   The center of the flower is Copper mirco-beads by Recollections.

  The tag is from Cuttlebug Tags Embossing and diecut folder.

   The ribbon is Aqua Splash by 3 Girl Jam.

   Thank you for dropping in for a visit. I am always glad to see you. Edwina

 







2 comments:

  1. I love your tag. I'm so glad that you tell us what you use. I love the die cut and embossing folder. I was really curious how you made that TFS.
    Michelle (Your DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, colouring just perfect. cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete