Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thinking of You circle card


   Hello, Today I am using using a Cl;ear Dollar Stamp called Peony. You can find the stamp here  http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/I stamped the image on 3 circles that had a repositionable adhesive holding them together while I stamped and colored the image. The challenge at Clear Dollar Stamps is to use circles on your card this week. you can find the challenge here http://clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/2012/08/clearly-inspired-challenge-58-cic58.html

   The circles are cut out using the circle from the Cricut Cartridge Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge. I cut out white circles at 2", 2.75", 3.50, the rose colored circles are 2 25", 3", 3.75". I also welded two 3.75" circles together to make the card.

  Copics used to color the peony are R81, R83, R85-flower petals, YR24, Y13, Y15-center of flower, YG61, YG67, YG93, YG95-leaves and stem. The sentiment is wrote with Gold Metallic Gelly Roll pen.

   Thanks for dropping by for a visit. I enjoyed our visit. Edwina






1 comment:

  1. Stunning card!! I love your colouring! Very well done!
    Thank you for your continuous support and your comments!
    You're always in my prayers!
    Hugs,
    Lilia

    ReplyDelete