Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Two for Tuesday images



   Hello, Today I am  using 2 images from Two for Tuesday. If you like vintage images then please go see the wonderful images on Cora's blog. If you use them, please give her credit. I am using Baseball Catcher and School Girl. She asked me to use Glimmer Mist on my cards. You can find Two for Tuesday here http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com/

   I used tattered angles Glimmer Mists to spritz my papers. I used Delphinium Blue, Cranberry Zing, Kiwi on white cardstock. Cork glimmer Mist on cork paper. Iridescent Gold on the School cards when they were finished.

   Baseball Catcher card- Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02-skin, E13-hair, E13, E15, E17-glove, E13, E15, E17, E57-shoes, YG67, Yg93, YG95-nickers, YG95-socks, E15-tie. Silver Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the helmet.
   The cork paper is by Recollections and can be bought at Michaels. I cut it to 4 1/4" x 2 3/4". I then spritzed it with Cork Glimmer Mist. Let it dry. Spritz it again. Let it dry. It takes cork a while to dry. Then I spritzed a piece of Kraft paper with Cork Glimmer Mist. The kraft paper is 4 1/2" x 3".
   The ribbon is by Clear dollar stamps called Spring Leaf 5/8". The button is by Dress It Up called Batters Up.
   The card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

   School Girl -lavender card- Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02-skin, Y17-hair, B60, B63, B66-dress, socks, and hat, B66-shoes, C1, C3, C5-sidewalk, R35, E31-apple, Y17-duck, Go3, G07, YG93, YG06, G28-satchel. Gold Metallic Gelly Roll used on the satchel clasp. Silver Metallic Gelly Roll used on shoe buckle. Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen used on the ruffles on coat.
   The Ribbon is by Offray. The sentiment is my own typed on the computer and printed off. The card is 4 1/4" x 6".
    The spritzed paper sizes are 4 1/4" x 6"- Delphinium Blue, 3 1/4" x 2 1/8"-Kiwi.

   School Girl-pink, violet, green- Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02-skin, E13, E95-hair, R81, R83, R85-dress, hat, socks, R85-shoes, R35, E31-apple, C1, C3, C5-sidewalk, Satchel-G03, G07, YG03, YG67, YG93, Duck-Y17. Gold Metallic Gelly Roll used on the clasp of the satchel. Stardust Clear Gelly Roll use on the ruffles, and silver Metallic on the shoe buckle.
   Papers Spritzed are cut at 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"-kiwi, 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"-cranberry Zing. When The card was finished I spritzed the whole card with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist.
   The 3 purple and 3 deep pink dots are Paper Candi by Craft Works. They are pop dotted up.
   The 3 paper prints are by DCWV. They are cut at 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"-violet print, 3" x 4 1/4"-pink print, 4 1/4" x 1"-green print.
    The sentiment is my own. It is  typed and printed on the computer.
   The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

   Thanks for dropping by for a visit. I am  glad to see you. Edwina
   




5 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina!
    Thanks for visiting me! this is 3 beautiful creations... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...I only have a few Copics mostly Promakers...wouldn't mind a few more to try them out.
    You are sooo close on my Big Mistake on the hidden freebie...the closest so far...I guess it can be over looked seeing its a cartoon, but in real life impossible!...even if the cloud was a bush!
    (Lyn)
    aghhh...I can't read the code...one more try!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina, I saw your cards on Two for Tuesday and followed the link here. You do beautiful work. The spritzed backgrounds are wonderful. I could never get my spritzed backgrounds to turn out so nice. Love the images, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testing my blog posts. Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute vintage cards! My favorite is your last card. I just love the colors you used on it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete