Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Autumn Blessing card


   Hello, Today I am sharing a card I made using the Autumn Blessing digital stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. The leaf, pumpkin, and sentiment are all included plus 3 more sentiments.  You can find the digi set here http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/
   I colored the images with Copics. YG03, YG67, YG93, YG95-leaves and vines, E31, E33, E37-stem, YR01, YR02, YR04, YR07-pumpkin.
   The papers are by Bassill-green, Target-plaid-Fall collection, Georgia Pacific-white.
  The card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
   Thanks for stopping by. Edwina

4 comments:

  1. I love how you coloured those leaves, and pumpkin is just perfect!! wow!! Love it!!
    Hope you are doing well! Thank you so much for your inspiring comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Edwina Love the coloring!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out amazing. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love love love this!! Wow. Cute.

    ReplyDelete