Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Don't be Blue Beary card


   Hello, my card today is for the challenge at Scrap Happy Paper Crafter. The cute image  and sentiment came together. It is a freebie I requested by being a top 5 to post. I just love this cute bear. You can find the challenge and the freebies here. http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/

   Copics used are B00, B29, BV00- berries, E31, E33, E57, E59, R20-bear, Y15, YR21, YR24, YR31, E13-basket.

   The green is cut using deckled scissors. Doesn't it look like he is in the bushes picking berries?

   The sentiment was on the bottom of the image. I cut it apart so I create a scene with the bear. Julie, I hope you don't mind.

   The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- the light and dark green and the blue, DCWV- medium shade of green, Philadelphia Group- clouds.

   The card is 4 1/4" x 4".

   Thanks for dropping by. I was so glad to see you. Edwina





2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE what you did with this digi. I have so much fun seeiing what you come up with using my digis. Thanks so much for sharing at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

    ReplyDelete