Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all Blog Hop





   Hello, Today I used the scarecrow and squirrels #1, 2, and 3 digis for my card. aren't  those squirrels adorable? You can find the digis at the Scrapping with Lisa store here http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/category_30/Fall.htm
   Copics used for the scarecrow are  B00,B02, B05, B97-blues, R59, R35, R29, R24-shirt and shoes, E000, E00, E01, E02-skin, Y04, Y17, YR23, YR31-hair. Black Gelly Roll pen for the eyes and mouth, and
Stardust clear Gelly Roll as accents on the hat and collar. Copics used for the squirrels are RV06-inside of ears, E00, E29, E31, E33, E37, E95, plus black Gelly
Roll pen for the eyes.
   The pole for the scarecrow is a round toothpick. I used mini Glue Dots to hold it in place. Then I put Pop Dots on each side of in on the back of the scarecrow and in the garden. Each layer of green is pop dotted up. The front squirrel is pop dotted up.
   The cloud is hand cut, no pattern. The sentiment is printed on the computer and printed off.
   The card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/2".
   thanks for dropping by. I hope you enjoyed our hop. Edwina





3 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful I love all the bright colord!
    Big Blog Hugs! Jamet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how 3D it looks with the layers and different colors of green. You always do such wonderful work...

    ReplyDelete