Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello card for the Fresh Brewed challenge


   Hello, Today I am sharing a card I made for the challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs. These are Heather's Images from Fresh Brewed Designs. The condition to get the images was to make a special card with them and post it on Fresh Brewed Designs Facebook challenge  You can find their facebook challenge here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/09/september-facebook-challenge.html You can find Fresh Brewed Designs blog here  http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

   Copics used for the house are YR01, YR02, YR04, YR07-pumpkin, E31, E33, E57, E59-stem, YG95-vine, YG95, YG01, YG03-curtains, Y02, Y15-yellow inside the window, YG03, YG67, YG93, YG95-grass, E31, E33, E37-walkway, Pixie/fairy- YG03, YG01-wings and stem of hat, E33, E37, E95- red hair, E13, E17, E59- brown hair, YR24, Y17, Y15-yellow hair, E000, E00, E01, E02-skin, E04-lips, YR01, YR02, YR04, YR07-clothing. Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen was used on the wings and the yellow inside the window.

   The sky is colored with pastel chalks by Inkadinkadoo. I used sky blue and royal blue.

   I printed off 2 of the pumpkin house and 3 Pumpkin Pixies. I colored all of each . Then I cut them out. The one pumpkin house I cut out the inside of the windows. I turned it over and placed pop dots all over it. Then I placed one of the pixies at one of the windows so it stuck to the pop dots. Then I lined it up with the other pumpkin house. I drew the pathway to the step myself. I cut pop dots small enough to place on the pixies.

   The card is 4 7/8" x 3 3/4".

   Thanks for dropping by. I always enjoy our visits. Edwina

 



9 comments:

  1. So very precious Edwina! I love the dimension! Wonderful job!! Still working on mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS and SO incredibly sweet! LOVE how you added 3 itty bitty fairies and made one peeking out of the window! Makes me smile!!!

    Thank you for playing along in our September Events page challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs! Looking forward to the blog hop! yippie!!!

    sending smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh this is so stinkin' adorable-- love how this turned out and seriously...the itty bitty fairies are great :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful Edwina. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to tell me your secret of how you stay caught up! Seriously!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ack! that's so so so sooooooooooooooo VERY CUTE!!!! i just love everything about it down to the cute little fairy insdie. awesome card! :) thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute pumpkin card. Makes me think of Mother Goose and the rhyme "Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater." I like the layers a lot and you did a great job coloring it.

    ReplyDelete