Sunday, September 9, 2012

Robyn's Fetish challenge # 124 more than one fold

                                                      My card opened up.

                                                      My card folded up.

   Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to make a card with more than one fold in it. Our  sponsor is Doodle Pantry. The image and sentiments are from  the "Hangin in There " digi set. You can find it in the Doodle Pantry store here  http://doodlepantry.com/ The winner gets 3 digital images of their choice from the Doodle Pantry Store.

   Copics used are YR23, YR21,YR24, YR31, Y23,-Caterpillar, YG61, YG67, YG93, YG95-leaves, E29, E31, E33, E37-branch.

   The die cut leaves and frame are from Cricut cartridge  Paper Trimmings row 4 button 10, image and image shift, plus square and square shift. The leaves are 1.31", and the frame is 1.82 ".

   The papers are by Recollections-Olive green, dark green , blue, and print. The white is by Georgia pacific.

   The ribbon is by Paper Temptress.

   The card measures folded up 4" x 4 1/2". Unfolded it is 4 1/2" x 12".

   Once the blue paper is cut at 4 1/2" x 12"  I then scored it at 2" , 4", 8", and 10". I then folded it up and used a corner rounder to round the corners. Then I cut 4 pieces of the print at 4 1/4" x 1 3/4" and a piece at 4 1/4" x 3 3/4". I then rounded the corners to match where they were to be placed on the card.

  I took my ribbon and wrapped it around the card so I could see how big a piece I needed. I used Glue Dots to attach it to the frame.  Make sure you do this with it around the card so it will slide off and on, but not be too loose either.

  Thanks for stopping by for a chat. I was glad to see you. Edwina








5 comments:

  1. I love this idea, Edwina!! Great card!
    Thank you for all the comments you leave on my blog!!
    Hugs,
    Lilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Edwina, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I love all the colors. This image is such a cute one and you did a wonderful job with it. Thank You for sharing.

    Michelle (Design Team Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card Edwina, the way it folds up and the band! Thanks for the inspiration for the challenge - Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete