Sunday, September 23, 2012

Robyn's Fetish challenge # 126 bookmarks


                     This photo shows the bookmark how it looks saving your place in a book.

  Hello, Today at Robyn's fetish our challenge is bookmarks. The cute giraffe is by The crafting Boutique. It is in a set called Jungle friends. You can find it here http://the-crafting-boutique.blogspot.com  The Crafting Boutique is our sponsor this week. the winner gets 3 digital images of their choice.

   Copics used are Y17, Y13, Y15, RV06, R21, E41, E43, E44.

  The book mark is 1 3/4" x 7". I started with kraft paper as my base. The part with the giraffe is 3 x 1 3/4". The blue piece is 3 x 1 3/4". The green is 1" x 1 3/4". The giraffe part has pop-dots half way down on the back. I used the foam dots by Recollections which are 1/2 x 1". I placed one in each corner at the top forming a square to give extra support. Place this on the top of your book mark. I then cut a piece of blue at 5 1/2" x 1 3/4". I applied it to the book mark up under the giraffe piece. It should fit right up to the foam dots. Then I cut a piece of glitter print3 5/8" x 1 3/8" to go on the bottom piece.

   The papers are by Recollections-green and blue, DCWV- print.Recollections-kraft paper.

   The clouds are drawn and colored with white Gelly Roll pen and then high lighted with Stardust Clear Gelly Roll pen. I did this before adding the giraffe.

   Thanks for dropping in for a visit. i am so glad you came by. Edwina


1 comment:

  1. I love this bookmark. It's a great idea. The clouds are so pretty. Everything looks great together. Thanks for sharing.

    Michelle (Design Team Sis)

    ReplyDelete