Sunday, September 30, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 127 stitching


   Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to have stitching on your card real or faux. My image is Sunbonnet Seamstress by Bugaboo. You can find it here http://www.bugaboostamps.com/  Bugaboo  is our sponsor. The winner gets a $21 voucher to the Bugaboo store.

  I am a guest designer at Bugaboo. You can find the Bugaboo blog here http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ I want to thank Bugaboo for having me as a guest designer this week. I just love their cute images.

   Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02-skin, YR24, Y17, Y15, Y13- hair, RV10, RV21, RV23-clothing, E29, E41, E43, E44-shoes, C1 C3 C5-needle, E29-thread.

  The stitching on the card is done with Brown Gelly Roll pen. The ribbon came with the brown stitching on it already. There is real thread to sew the buttons on.

  Papers are by Recollections-pink, Georgia Pacific-white, print-from my stash. The button is by Favorite Findings.

   The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

   Thanks for dropping by for a visit. I am always glad to see you. Edwina









4 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina... this is so cute, beautiful colors!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely ribbon. Cheers Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, absolutely adore the paper you've chosen. Thanks for your comment.

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little girl. The buttons on the hat are adorable. This is such a cute card. By the way, I turned that word verification off.

    Michelle (Design Team Sis)

    ReplyDelete