Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sunflowers and pumpkins blog hop


   Hello, today I am sharing a decoration I made for a Birthday gift for my Pop. The DT were all given either an orange or yellow project. I chose orange. I am glad I did as I love pumpkins. I printed off the pumpkin shapes onto different shades of orange cardstock and cute them out. the leaf was traced around onto olive green cardstock. Once I had everything cut our. I pop dotted each layer together. then I added stickles to the edges of the pumpkin pieces.
 
    For the leaf. I cut out 2 pieces. I took a pipe cleaner and twined it around my finger and then stretched it out to form the stem. I glued it between the 2 leaves, Then I glued it between the layers of the pumpkin next to the stem.

    I got the straw/button embellishment at Hobby Lobby.

    The sentiment is by Create with TLC. I colored it with Copics YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07. you can find it here. http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo

   Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Fall Y'all. Edwina





1 comment: