Monday, October 22, 2012

Apple Pickin Time layouts



   Hello, today i am using the Apple Pickin Time Files from Scrapping with Lisa. You can find it here http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_208/Apple-Pickin-Time.htm

   These are 12" x 12" pages. The photo mats are 4" x 6" and 4" x 4. The journaling is 3 1/2" x 4".

   The papers are by Recollections- light blue, blue,  and medium green, Bazzill-dark green, and lightest green, Georgia pacific-white.

   I used the jpeg  and pdf files for the layout. The pdf files, I used the baby mouse and made him standing up and the apple tree.

   The grass is cut by using deckled scissors.

   The journaling lines I drew with a blag gel pen.
 
   Thanks for dropping by to help pick apples. Edwina



2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable Edwina. So happy you joined our CDS blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts, Edwina! I am so far behind on my scrapbooking and you have given me inspiration! Thanks for the love on my blog and doing the blog hop at TTCRD.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete