Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Fall card



   Hello, today i am using a Clear Dollar Stamp digital image. It is from the  Patch Pal Scarecrow set You can find it here http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=CDSSAPatchpalscarecrow

   I colored the image and sentiment with Copics. YR00, YR01, YR02, YR04, YR07-pumpkins, E31, E33, E37-stems, G85, YG01, Yg03, YG93, YG95-leaves, G85-vines, RV000, C1, C3, C5, C7-cat, E57, E33, E31-dirt, Yr02, YR07, YG93, YG01-words and E31-background for the words.

   The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

   The papers are by Recollections-prints, Georgia Pacific-white.

   The ribbon is by Clear dollar Stamps.

   Thanks for stopping for a visit. I was so happy to have a chat. Edwina




4 comments:

  1. Hello ~~Edwina. This is so pretty and the colours are very soft too.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! I love your card!!
    I received your package! Thank you soo much!! I'll be posting about this soon. You're so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this image to colour this weekend. Love it so much. You did a beautiful job with this stamp. Wow. Love the colouring and your design is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Clearly iStamp. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say again...WOW on the coloring. you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete