Sunday, October 7, 2012

Robyn's Fetish challenge # 128 circles


   Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is using circles. The cute image I am using is called Pepel Has a Cold. It is by The Paper Shelter. You can find it in their store here http://www.thepapershelter.com/  The Paper Shelter is our sponsor of this challenge. The winner gets a $20 gift certificate to The paper Shelter Store.

   Copics used are Y15, Yr21, YR23, YR31-cheese, YR24, YR21, Y15-tea, YG03, YG01, YG67, YG93, YG95-cup, RV01, RV02, Y13, Y15, Y17- cat slippers, RV02, RV000, E41, E43, E44, E49-mouse, B52, BG11, BG13, BG15-scarf, R24, B00, B01, B05-thermometer, R81, R83, R85, RV13-hot water bottle. Black Gelly Roll pen was used on the whiskers of the cat slippers.

   Cricut cartridge Mother's Day Bouquet was used to make the circle card. I used my Gypsy to weld 2 circles at 5.47" together. Then I made another circle at 4.25" and placed it in the center of the one circle. I also cut out another circle at 4.5" for the inside of the circle using the circle paper. Then I cut another white circle at 5.47" to cover the back of the front of the card so the card would look neat on the inside.

   The sentiment circle I cut out of a bigger circle print paper. then I hand cut the sentiment and placed it in the green circle. The sentiment is typed on the computer and printed off.

   Thanks for dropping by. I enjoyed our visit. Edwina






6 comments:

  1. just the perfect card for me, with the cold I have.....lol!!!!
    Love your colouring.

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, just luv the image. Fab colouring. cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Edwina. You do great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and cheery, loving those slippers. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had some slippers like that once!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete