Sunday, November 11, 2012

5 happy Snowmen cards



Hello. Today I am using 5 Happy Snowmen digi from Spyder's Corner.You can find it in her store here  http://dragonsmoore.blogspot.co.uk/  Aren't they adorable. The poem is my own. It came to me when I was coloring the digis. you can find Spyder's Corner here http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/

   Copics used are R29, R35, R59-reds, G03, G07, G28-greens, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10-hat, E41, E43, E44, E47- stick arms, YG07, YG04- noses. Gelly Roll pens used are Gold Metallic-ribbon on gift, Stardust clear- snow, snowballs, and hats.

   The papers are by Recollections- red, green, green glitter stripe, plaid, and dark green, Georgia Pacific- white.

   Thanks for stopping by for some snowman fun. Edwina




2 comments:

  1. Thank you Edwina for making them look sooo happy!! They are featured in my 'Spyder Has Spyed' post which means you win two digi's as a thank you!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina this is such a cute little Christmas creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete