Sunday, November 11, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 133 anything goes






                                                  Inside of explosion Box
                                                 Outside of Explosion Box.

   Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish Challenges it is anything goes. I am using the Christmas Meeces digi set. You can find it in the Robyn's Fetish Store here http://robynsfetish.com/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Christmas+Meeces
Robyn"s Fetish is our sponsor this week. The winner gets 3 digital stamps of their choice from the Robyn's Fetish store . Here is the store link http://robynsfetish.com/

   I used copics to color the mice. R29, R35, R59-reds, G03, G07, G28, YG41-greens, B01, B02, B05, B97-blues, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W10-warm grays for the mice, RV00, RV02-pinks
   Gelly Roll pens used are Stardust Clear, Gold Metallic, Red Metallic, Emerald Metallic, Silver Metallic, and red.
 
  This is my first Explosion Box. I will try it again. I was working with limited supplies so my lid did not quit fit perfectly. there is an excellent tutorial at Digi Darlas here. http://digidarlas.blogspot.ca/2012/10/our-challenge-this-week-is-fandy-folds.html

   The sentiment is a freebie from Hannelie at Desert Diva. You can find it here http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/

   The papers are by Recollections-red, green and prints( Bright Christmas pad), Georgia Pacific-white.

  The ribbon is by Offray. The brad is by Recollections.

   The box measures 4' x 4" closed up.

   Thanks for dropping by. I enjoyed our visit. Edwina










9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful box. This is so adorable and I like all the different images of the mice. I love it.

    Michelle (Design Team Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, this is soooo cute!! Lovely!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you say that I make amazing projects!!??!! This one is beyond awesome!! I just love it!!!
    I've never tried making one of these boxes, but you have inspired me to give it a try!!

    {{hugs}}
    Stacie
    RF DT "Sister"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Edwina, I've never tried making this project,I wouldn't know where to start. Marlene (RF DT "sister"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE IT Edwina !! It's so cute and just my sort of thing !! Fabulous !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so much details that it is impossible to find them all. Lovely work indeed. Thank you ever so much for your visit at my blog and happy to be your dt-sis. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just wow! You did an amazing job with this explosion box! Also love the images you've used!
    Hugs Sandra (DT-sis)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your box, Edwina!! What a clever idea! Beautiful!!
    Thank you so much for the award! I'm thrilled!
    Hugs, Lilia

    ReplyDelete