Sunday, November 25, 2012

Robyn's Fetish challenge # 135 black, white, and one other color


   Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish Challenge our challenge is to use black, one, and one other color. My image is by Floppt Latte called Flowers All Over. You can it here http://www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=79_84&products_id=254   Floppy Latte is our sponsor of the challenge. The winner gets a $10 voucher to the Floppy Latte Store. You can find the store here http://www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog/

   Copics used on the flowers are B60, B63, B66.

   The papers are by Bazzill- lavender, Recollections-black, and Georgia pacific-white.

   The ribbon is a white ruffled ribbon from Offray.

   The frame is cut from Cricut cartridge Elegant edges row 3 button 8 at 4.44" width x 4.68" height.

   The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

   Thanks for dropping by for a visit. I look forward to seeing you again. Edwina






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image. Marlene DT sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love that ribbon and I think I am going to have to get that Cricut cartridge now. LOL! I love this image and the layout you chose for the card. Great job!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is fab Edwina and what an elegant card you have made !!

    hugs Diane xx (teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwina. I just love the hint of purples in the flowers. You have colored then perfectly!! I didn't know the Cricut could do frames and I really like the one you have chosen!
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Edwina, like what you have done with the ribbon cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flowers Edwina. This is a beautiful card.

    Michelle (Design Team Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Edwina, love the flowers.

    Laurence DT Sis

    ReplyDelete