Here are the rules For the Sun Shine Award!
1. Include award logo in blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link back to them.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself, that you have made up yourself.
4. Nominate up to 10 bloggers and contact them at their blog site to inform them. (I've already changed that bit!)
Now, seeing these are ten made up questions and answers I think I might do this...as I've ran out of realstuff, and that's just boring Here we go..!
- What are the type of activity that you do if you are not crafting? Reading or baking
- What type of books do you like to read? Mysteries, westerns, or classics
- How do you manage to do so many cards? I make one almost everyday.
- What's your favourite holiday? 4th of July or Thanksgiving
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Art teacher
- What's your favourite animal? Cats
- Which is your favourite season? Fall
- What type of music do you like? soft-classical or gospel
- What's a perfect evening? When i am crafting or reading
- If you would win a million bucks what would you do? buy a new home in the south and invest the rest .
I know there a few of you out there who 'don't do' blog Awards, so please don't take offend if I've missed your note about it! And Please!! I'd love to award everyone a sunshine Award who calls in! Here are the bloggers I'd like to award the Sunshine to.
1- Ellen Ellen is one special lady who puts together banner for kids blog hops
2-Janet at Lady love Bug is a banner maker and makes adorable cards.
3- Lynne- She continues to make lovely cards in spit of not seeing good. So proud of you!
4- Susan Paulson- Makes cute cards and is the best DTC around.
5- Stacie- She makes the most incredible cards. Very talented lady.
6- Lilia- A very sweet person whose cards are beautiful. I am never let down when I go to her blog.
7- Sue- A loyal DT member with lot of caring. Shares tutorials and is a big help to others.
8- Heather- draws cute digis. Love her freebies each month. Her hops are fun.
9- Hannelie- Makes lovely cards. She has free sentiments are are so pretty. I am always happy when I see her cards.
10- Cora- Inspiration on her blog. Love all the vintage digis and cards.
There are several more I wish I could give it to. Just know I love all of your work, encouragement, and cards. Edwina