Today we are using Scrapping With Lisa Files. They are New Friends, and Card Templates. You can find them in the Scrapping With Lisa Store here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/ Please be sure to check out each one in the hop as they have some cute cards to share. Here is the lineup.
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Vanessa ~ http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda ~ http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Janet ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.com/?page_id=1680
- Edwina ~ http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/ you are here
http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/ I used Card templates for the shape of the cards. I used the pdf of cards # 2, 4, and 6. I used the pdf file of New Friends to make the pilgrim bear and jpeg pf the pilgrim bear and turkey.
The papers are by Georgia Pacific-white, Colorbok- green print and green, Philadelphia Group- cloud paper, and Spyder's Corner the brown leaf pattern paper. You can find Spyder's Corner here to get the digital paper http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/ The paper is a freebie and can be found at the top of her page.
The ribbon is by Studio g. The dots are paper candi by Craftworks. Pop dots were used on the pilgrim bear. The sign post is a wooden toothpick.
The sentiments are by Create with TLC. You can find them in Paulette's store here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo
Thanks for dropping by.Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Edwina