Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas layouts


                                                  Close up of The left page.
                                               Close up of the right page.

Today I am using 4 files from Scrapping With Lisa. I used Santa's Cottage, Ginger Express, Snow Friend Like You, and Woodland Critters. You can find them here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/

The trees and animals on the 2nd page are from woodland Critters. The snowman and deer from Snow Friend Like You. The Train is from Ginger Express. The house, Santa and Mrs. Claus, and tree on first page are from Santa's Cottage.

The snow and train tract are free hand cut. I used glitter glue on the snow on the ground and the trees. I also used glitter glue to make the icicles. I made the icicles on wax paper. When they were dry I took them off and glued the icicles on the house.

The papers are by DCWV- brown for the cross ties, Recollections- silver shimmer for the rails, Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The journal lines are hand drawn with blue Gelly Roll pen.

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina








2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! I love the details like the snow you added to the trees and building. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lay-out . . . . your work always inspires me!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete