Monday, December 31, 2012

Happiness card


   Hello, Today I am using a digi from Create With TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo

I made this card for an inspiration challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. you can find the challenge here http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/forum/topics/inspired-by-challenge-ends-january-4th  You find a card that inspires in the gallery on the Cafe and then make a card and tell what inspired you about the card. I found one by Cheryl Gorka. I loved the sentiment, the soft colors of coral and green she used and the butter on it. There were many colors and elements on her card it is well worth seeing. You can see her card here http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/photo/happiness-is-a-butterfly?context=latest or on her blog here http://shestamps.blogspot.com/2012/08/happiness-is-butterfly.html

Copics used are R20, R22, R24- flowers, YG61- leaves, E31, E57- letter H, Y21, Y23- diamond shapes. Blue Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used for the blue dots. The antennas are drawn using Copper Metallic Gelly Roll pen.

The frame is cut from Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges.

The butterflies are punched out using a Martha Steward punch. I then inked the edges with Copic R22.

The pearls are by Want 2 scrap. Le Creme is the color.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. It is part of the March club.

Happiness is...  Being loved by family and friends, flowers, butterflies, crafting, all the simple pleasures of life. i hope you have a very Happy day. Edwina





6 comments:

  1. Oh Edwina, your card is beautiful, I have that digital stamp but haven't used it yet now I want to get it out and play. I love the delicate look about your card, the little butterflies just finish it off so beautifully. You could have entered this into one of my challenges: Lady Anne's Challenges
    Thank you for popping by my other blog with the info, I appreciate it but I don't use that one any more I should delete it really *smile* my blog I use now is below
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Cards by Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the beautifully colored image and the soft colors. Beautiful work!



    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is gorgeous, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is adorable. Love this. Gorgeous Edwina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning my friend!!!!!
    Hugs, love, and friendship,
    Lyne

    ReplyDelete