Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'll be home for Christmas card #2


Hello, Today I made a card using Fresh Brewed Designs Christmas House and Gingerbread boy. You can find them here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/category_11/Christmas.htm  I am entering this card in the Across the Miles Challenge. You can find it here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/11/fbc-124-across-miles.html

Copics used are R29, R35, R59- reds, G03, G07, G28- greens, Y02, Y15, Y17- yellows, E11, E31, E33, E37, E13, E15, E17, E41, E43, E44, E47- browns, B01, B05, B29- blues. Gelly Roll pens used are Stardust clear, and Silver Metallic.

The snow and icing on the house is done using Scotch Quick dry glue and Recollections glitter, color- snow.

The red pearl is by Queen and Co. The brown one is from Miriam Meserves  store.

The ribbon is by Offray.

The sentiment is typed on the computer and printed off.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. I hope all have a Wonderful holiday with those near and dear to you. Edwina








3 comments:

  1. Oh my SWEETNESS!!! I love how you pair these images together. So super sweet and adorable. Lovely festive papers, sweet glitter, and the snow is amazing! Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges.
    Sending hugs,
    Heather D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you my dear friend. Your card is adorable!!! I love your creativity!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo super cute!! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete