Sunday, December 2, 2012

Robyn's fetish Challenge # 136 Tic Tac Toe





   Hello Today at Robyn's Fetish Challenges our challenge is to use the Tic Tac Toe chart to make a card. I chose red and green, diecut or punched Christmas shape, and glitter. Our Sponsor for this challenge is Dis Digi Downloads. The winner of our challenge gets a $10 voucher to Dis Digi Downloads store. Here is the link to her store http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.com/

   I used Cricut cartridge Christmas to make the window, candle, and tree. Window- row5 button 1  cut at 5.5", tree- row 3 button 2 cut at 4", Candle- row 4 button 8 cut at 1". The snowflakes are from 2 different Recollections punches.

  Glitter is on the candle flame, center of snowflakes, and the red dots-ornaments on the tree. I used Studio g glitter glue.

  The papers are by recollections- reds, greens, browns, blue, TPC Studios- print, DCWV- white shimmer paper for the snow.

  The lace for the valance is by Offray.

   The window is the Acetate plastic cover from a Cricut cartridge package. I cut the acetate to fit my window. used a glue runner to attach it to my window frame. Then I glued down the snow on the outside turned it over and glued down the the candle stick and under the snow. I did not put glue on the candle as I did not want it to show.
 
  I used pop stripes from Making Memories to pop up the window. I placed the stripes all around the outside edges and down the middle and top bar where the curtain would be.After removing the backing from the stripes I placed the lace on the top bar piece. Then I placed the tree against the strips to hold it in place. Add adhesive to the back of the tree. Next cut the wall paper to 3" x 5 1/4" it will stick to the window. Trim off the curved edges at the top of the window. Now glue your window to the card. Add snowflakes to the scene. Then place a dot of glitter glue in the center of each.

   Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a Warm and Happy Holiday. Edwina

9 comments:

  1. Edwina such a fab idea to make a window !! Makes a really different christmAS card !!

    hugs diane xx (teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A lot of work went into this card! Beautifully done! I love all the little extra touches on this, like the lace curtain and the snow on the window panes. It makes this card very special and realistic.
    Great job! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello, I liked your doing ..
      I would love to visit
      Look at what you have, please visit me ..
      I want to join me

      I wish you good luck

      cute

      http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/06/tek-tasla-iki-kus-hem-ignedanlk-hem-tak.html

      Delete
  4. Hello, I liked your doing ..
    I would love to visit
    Look at what you have, please visit me ..
    I want to join me

    I wish you good luck

    cute

    http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/06/tek-tasla-iki-kus-hem-ignedanlk-hem-tak.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect christmas card, lovley work cheers Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw this card I fell in love with it. This is so amazing. I love all the detail that you put into it. What a Wonderful Job!!

    Michelle (Design Team Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, really love that window. Gorgeous work!

    Laurence DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the window!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete