Monday, December 24, 2012

Visiting the Hersey store 3 page layouts





Hello, Today I am using Scrapping with Lisa's Addicted to Chocolate and Love U Smores files. I used the pdf files of each. You can find them here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/

The 2 girls in the photos are 2 of my nieces. They love going to the City when they come for a visit. They love going to Times Square and to the Hershey Store and M&M store. These pages are for my niece Chelley. I already made a scrapbook for Ashley.

The Hershey kisses and Hershey words and the foil and tag on the kiss are all from the Hersey candy bag and from 2 Hershey Kisses I had here.

The snowflakes on the cup are made using 2 different size punches by Recollections. The gem is by Recollections.

I used Radiant Rain Shimmer paints to ink the edges of the hats. I used Sky and Jasper Red.

I pop dotted the items in the bears hands up to give some dimension.

The words on white cardstock are all typed on my computer and printed off.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- pink and blue.

i hope Everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year. Edwina








2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Edwina!!! ;)

    -PaMeLa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing You a Very Mery Christmas and a very Happy Year Year!!


    ((Lyn))
    ps
    and thank you so much for all your comments on my blog and for giving me encouragement on my stories!

    ReplyDelete