Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We Wish You a Merry Christmas card


  Hello, Today at Clearly i Stamp they have a sketch challenge,. You can find it here http://clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/2012/12/clearly-inspired-challenge-65-cic65.html

  The sentiment is from Create with TLC. You can find it here https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo

   The print papers are Christmas gift wrap. As I was wrapping gifts I had several small pieces. It came to mind about the sketch challenge and I knew it was perfect. The white cardstock is by Georgia Pacific.

   The ribbon is from Paper Temptress.

   Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas. Edwina





2 comments:

  1. Wrapping paper...great use of scraps! Great job with the sketch.
    Hope this finds you have a blessed Christmas season. So thankful I have "met" you on here and enjoy your company.
    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge. Hope to see you in Jan when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea to use Christmas gift wrap. . .I honestly would have never thought of that. Wow, Edwina, I just love it. Thanks for playing along with CIC65 :)

    ReplyDelete