Friday, January 18, 2013

Bamboozled with Love box





Treasure Box is having a challenge where were you refurbish an item using one of their Valentine files. I used Bamboozled with Love.  You can find the challenge here https://www.facebook.com/pages/TreasureBoxDesigns/169444103106015

I took an old Envelope box measuring 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" and covered it in Red paper, Then went back and put Valentine paper on each section. The papers are all from Target.

I printed off the images and colored them with copics. I then cut out the pieces and glued them together. I used pop dots on the feet on the one and on the hand and arm of the other. I also pop dotted the side piece so I could put a hidden tag there. Since I printed the designs in 2 sizes I took the hearts from both sizes.

I used glitter Glue on the word Love. The outline is Rose Gelly Roll pen.

The twine is I won on a blog hop.

Copics used are C10- black, RV00, RV02- nose, B02, C10- eyes.

Thanks for stopping by. i hope you have a very Happy Valentine Day. Edwina






2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Edwina... that's such a gorgeous Panda. I went over and purchased some bear + cats :-) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I Love the panda.

    ReplyDelete