Monday, January 28, 2013

Love Letter layout


Hello, Today I am using a Scrapping with Lisa paper piecing set. It is called Love Letters. you can find it here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/  I used the jpeg version for my layout. I inked the edges and then went in with Copics to add dimension to the bears. I used E33, E37, E00- browns. I used Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen on the letters to outline them. The hearts on the pink envelopes are done in Red Metallic Gelly Roll pen. The eyes of the bears in Blue Metallic, and white Gelly Roll pens.

The heart border and red hearts on the title piece are from Martha Steward punches.I used a border punch and heart confetti punches.

The papers are by Recollections- deep red, target Valentine package- prints and pink. Georgia Pacific - white for the images to be printed on.

The heart gem is by Recollections.

thanks for dropping in for a visit. i was so glad to see you. Edwina




5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable my dear friend!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card...I love the layout and those bears are adorable :)

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet Edwina. I just love the little bear holding the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Edwina! Truly amazing artwork. I love the whole thing! The little bears are adorable. I also appreciate how you were able to use your gel pens and stardust pen without overdoing. Looks fantastic!
    Your new Teamie,
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete