Sunday, January 20, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #143 round cards


   Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to make a round card. This cute digi is called Emma's Garden. She is by The Digi Garden.You can find The Digi Garden store here http://thedigigarden.weebly.com/   The Digi Garden is our sponsor of this challenge and they are giving the winner 7 digital stamps of their choice.

   Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, E31, E57, E59- hair, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR23- yellows, B00, B02, B04- blues, G07, YG01, YG05- greens, R20, R22, R24, R56- mushroom and flower, R27, R35, R89- rose.
   I used cricut cartridge Accents Essentials row 1 button shift key at 4.75" and 3.75" to make the card. I welded two 4.75 circles together, then placed a 3.75" circle in the center of one of the bigger circles. I cut that out, then cut out three  4.75" circles for the base and inside of the card.. I covered the back of the circle opening with cloud and green paper to make grass and sky.I then put a small strip of cardstock on the bend of the card to strengthen the card. I then placed a white circle on top of the green and blue on the inside. I then placed on the other side a 4.75" blue circle with a smaller white circle left over from the center of the card so I can write a message. I cut a green 4.75" circle and cut it in half. i took the remaining white circle and cut it in half. i them glued the one of the green halves on one of the white halves for the bases of the card for the front of the card to set against. I pop dotted this top the base.

  Next I drew a vine with leaves on the circle of the card and using Copics G07, YG06, YG01 I colored them.

  Now I glued the cut out digi pieces to the card.

   Next using a flower punch by Recollections I punched out 6 pink and 6 coral flowers. Then glued the coral on top of the pink. added a blue gem by Want 2 Scrap to the center of each flower. Then using 3 butterfly punch by Martha steward I punched out some butterflies using blue shimmer paper by DCWV. I folded them in the center and added glue to the fold and placed them on the card.

   Papers used are by georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- green,pink and coral, DCWV- blue shimmer, cloud paper- Philadelphia Group.

   thanks for dropping by for a visit. I am always delighted to see you. Edwina

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful and beautiful! I love everything about this card - those tiny flowers, the drawn leaf vine, and that adorable butterfly, too. Great card and great work on this one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Edwina,love the colours and flowers. Marlene DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable! I love this pretty round creation! I gotta tell the truth, my head is spinning just reading how you made this! LOL! My first thought, was "oh wow, I gotta make one of these" but now "NO WAY" I will leave the round cards to the pro's like you!
    TFS
    Stacy D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card. The way the clouds look are great. You get that spring feeling looking at this card. Love the sentiment.

    Michelle ( DT SIS )

    ReplyDelete