Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sending you heart hugs card


Hello, Today I am using Clear dollar Stamps digi and sentiment. they come from the digi set called Heart Hugs. you can find the digi set here  http://cleardollarstamps.com/ I printed off the colored versions. I then used Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen to outline the heart and on the white lines on the heart design.

The border is made using a Martha Steward punch. The tiny hearts were left over from the punched out border.

the bow is made from Offray ribbon.

The papers are from Recollections- print 6" x 6' Valentine pad, Colormates- red, Georgia Pacific- white, DCWV- brown.

The card is 4 1/4" x 4 3/4".

I am entering this card in the Clearly I stamp red and brown challenge. You can find it here http://clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping in for a visit. Edwina





2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful. That is such a cute bear and divinely coloured. The DP is very pretty and overall a lovely layout :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card Edwina I have just found that site and think I will play this time. Have a great weekend!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete