Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Will He? Won't He? card




Hello, today i am using Scrapping With Lisa file called Groundhog Day. You can find it here http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/category_42/Other-Holidays.htm

I printed off the pdf file cut it out and inked the edges. I then glued and pop doted the pieces together.The sun is 3 layers with pop dots between each layer.I used yellow stardust Gelly Roll pen on the sun's cheeks. The head of the groundhog is also pop dotted up.The cloud has Tulip puffy paint on it. It is then glued to the sun and the other side popped up. Using Gelly Roll pens I made the eyes of the sun and groundhog.The grass is done using deckled scissors and 4 shades of green cardstock. I printed the jpeg version off to 1/4 of a page to use for the words. I also cut out the smaller images to use on the inside of the card.

The sentiment/ poem is my creation.

The card is 6" x 7".

Happy Groundhog Day! Let's hope he doesn't see his shadow. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Hubby has already put Ground Hog Day on this week, I said, oh no! It was on the TV last week, I think he knows the words off my heart! Love the card! I should draw a Hound Hog, seeing I get more USA hits on my store than English ones!
    Happy Ground hog Day for Fab 2nd!

    ((Lyn))
    PS
    yes, Hubby made the bench and the white topped bench, in my craft room,that was once used for something else and he re-vamped it for me. It's just fixed on odd bits of timber used as legs! but it does the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I hope he doesn't see his shadow either :)

    ReplyDelete