Friday, February 22, 2013

3-D Cuckoo clock card

Hello, Today I am using Ike's world Cuckoo Clock digi. You can find it here http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/freebie-friday-8-world-tourcanada.html  Just so you know, some of Ike's images are not child friendly. I love her scenery and digis of countries. Thank you Ike for letting me use this digi.

I printed off the digi 3 times. I then colored it parts of 2 of them to cut out, plus all of one digi. Then i fussy cut out the one digi and the pieces to be used of the other 2 digis. I did this using the one layer and pop dotting it up, then going to the next so I would not confuse the pieces.

Copics used are YR23, YR24, Y21, Y23- leaves, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15- background for the face of the clock, Y000, Y00- face of clock, E41, E43, E44, E31, E57, E59- wood, E31, E33, E37- squirrel,     E11, E13, E17, Y13- owl, BG01, BG05, Y13- birdie, E00, E31, E33, E59- pendulums, E31, E33, E59- pinecones.

Gelly Roll pens used are gold metallic- around the face, Black metallic- hands on cloch, silver metallic- chains.

Papers are by My Minds Eye- prints, Recollections- brown, Georgia Pacific- white for digis.

The ribbon is by Paper Temptress.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Outlawz Paper a la mode movement challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturdayscarpbookingchallenge/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-february-17-22-movement

Here Comes the Boys challenge with lots of layers- http://herecometheboysblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina





3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Edwina - this just so knocked my socks off. It is absolutely stunning and I never pictured it this fabulous in colour. I am soooo pleased you took the time to do this and made my little image into such an AWESOME creation. :-)
    Thank you.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Edwina, this card is amazing! You really put some work into this girl. Turned out just gorgeous with the layering. not just two thumbs up but all 10 fingers up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete