Friday, February 22, 2013

Sending You Heart Hugs card

Hello, Yes I am doing another Valentine. This cute digi is by Sandi Huggett. I got it from joing in the Creative Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz.

Copics used are C1, C3, C5, C7, C10, W5, W7, W10- dog, R29, R35, R56, R59-red for the heart, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09- pink for the heart, YG03, YG95- leaves

Gelly Roll pen used for the flower center is Yellow Stardust.

The Sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps.

The 3 heart gems are by Recollections. The ribbon is by Celebrate It Valentine collection.

The paper is a scrap piece from a swap.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Outlawz Creative Freebie challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebei-challenge-feb-10-23

Sincerely Yours Creations Valentine/ Love challenge- http://sincerely-yours-creations.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina





2 comments:

  1. Oh that's one cute dog Edwina... he made me laugh out loud when I enlarged the pic for a looksee. What a funny little chap.
    That's a fabbo card and I love the background paper. Super :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very cute, love the colours thanks for sharing with sincerely yours creations

    ReplyDelete