Saturday, March 23, 2013

Double Dog Dare You Blog Hop theme Spring


Hello, Today I am using digis by Create with TLC. You can find them here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo

Copics used are Y21, Y23, YR34- hat, BV04, BV31- lavender flowers, R81, R85- pink flowers, RV000, RV00, RV02- bow, YG06- leaves, YG00, YG01, YG06- SPRING letters, BG01, BG05, R29- birds, BG10- bird background.

Gelly Roll pens used are Yellow Stardust- flourishes, Emerald Green Metallic- cursive Spring.

The papers are by Bazzill- pink, blue, yellow,  Recollections- lavender, purple, Georgia Pacific- white.

The doily is one I got from a Tea room. I spritzed it wit Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist Java Blue.

The ribbon on the first card was given to me by Lynne Kirsch. The ribbon on the second card is by Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The pink dots are Paper Candi by Craftworks.

Both cards are 5" x 5 1/2".

I am the last stop on the hop. Have a wonderful Sun Shiny day. Edwina

I am entering my cards in :
Nutcrafters spring is her challenge- http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/

7 comments:

  1. Edwina your cards are beautiful. I just love these digis by TLC, and you did such a great job with them. Love the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh wow both of these cards are totally wonderful. Just love the images and the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your Easter card with us at Nutcrafters.

    Good luck in the challenge

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always!!!Thanks for all the inspiration and work you do for all of us.
    HUgs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome creation and love the colors...
    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards my friend!!! You are always sew creative!!! I love your coloring and projects!!! Always, truly a pleasure hopping with you my dear friend!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gordeous cards Edwina as always. I love the colors and those TLC images are great.
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete