Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Layout


Hello, Today I am using paper piecing files. from scrapping With Lisa. I am using Eggs to Dye For, Bunny Basket, Bunny looking in Basket, and Hoppy Easter. You can find them here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/ i used the jpeg files to make my layouts. i needed the images small. I hope next week to show the pdf files.

The papers I used are from Recollections- light green, greens for the grass, yellow, plaid, Bazzill- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The grass was cut out using Cricut cartridge Easter 2010 at 1", Mother's Day Bouquet cartyridge- flowers at 1/2"

The Easter Fun and family sentiment was typed on the computer and printed off.

The layouts are 12" x 12".

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Easter. Edwina




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Edwina !! Love, love love your double LO !! It's so super cute !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete