Sunday, March 24, 2013

Friend card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by fresh Brewed designs. It is called Besties. You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, E04- lips.

The outfits and hair are paper pieced.

The papers are by DCWV- Spring collection solids and prints. The white is by Georgia Pacific.

The lace, rickrack, and ribbons are by Really Reasonable ribbon.

The card is 5 1/2" x 11". When folded it is 5 1/2" x 3 5/8".

The poem I wrote myself.

I am entering this card in :

Fresh Brewed designs paper piecing and accordion fold challenge- http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-month-long-prize-challenge.html

Little Clair's designs cards with folds challenge - http://littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.com/

Outlawz Paper A la mode anything goes- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturdayscarpbookingchallenge/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-march-23-29-anything-goes

7 comments:

  1. Super adorable creation Edwina!! I love it. So happy to see you join us at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

    Linda

    P.S. I had to re-draw a winner from my blog for our Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop...and you are my winner!!! Please contact me - anderson(at)zoominternet(dot)net to claim your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and i love the poem you created....beautiful color combinations and designed paper used....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH this is sooooo CUTE!!! I love the pink and green and your sweet poem! Really adorable, thank you so much for joining us this month at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW CUTE IS THIS?!?!
    I LOVE how you pieced the dresses, inside and out! The sentiment inside is beautiful!

    Thank you for joining us this month at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
    Heather
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Edwina! This card is soooo PRECIOUS!!! I love it! I love that you paper pieced their little dresses different on the pretty pink and green paper back ground! The sentiment is really sweet too!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - really lovely, cute images and I love the paper piecing too.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete