Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Guest Designer for Twist of Faith Card Challenges - challenge #29 Easter


Hello, Today I am a Guest Designer for the Twist of Faith Card Challenges. you can find them here http://twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com.au/ The challenge is Easter with a verse. I am a Design Team member at Robyn's Fetish Challenges. We are sponsoring the challenge at the Twist of Faith Card Challenges. Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer this week. I enjoyed it so much.

I used Robyn's Fetish digi "Lily". The blue print and the solid blue paper are by Robyn's Fetish. They are from the digital paper pack called "Dreamy". You can find the papers and the digi here http://robynsfetish.com I copied the digi and then also flipped the image. So I have both images on my card. I colored the digis with Copics and cut them out.

Copics used are YG41, YG63, YG67- leaves and stems, RV000, RV00- lilies. Yellow Stardust Gelly Roll Pen was used on the stamen of the lilies.

The the other papers are by Bazzill- pink, Georgia Pacific- white for printing digi and digital papers, Nicoles Crafts-vellum for the sentiment.

The corners of the paper are made using a Fiskars corner punch. 

The ribbon and lace are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

The sentiment is by Desert Diva. It is a freebie and can be found here http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/ If you use any of Hannelie's sentiments please give her credit. 

The card is 5" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will join the Twist of Faith Easter Challenge. Edwina

5 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and lovely Edwina !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina!! This is gorgeous!! I LOVE how you flipped and added the second digi!! Your papers, lace and layout are perfect, too! Simply fantastic!!

    {{cheers}}
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Edwina, you surely deserve to be GD! Such a beautiful card. Not easy to do, I think. Your colors are perfect. Such talent!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image....and the colors you used just make the card so soft and pretty. Thanks for being part of Twist of Faith Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete