Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Easter card

Hello, Today I am using a digi by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo

I put gems by EK Success Sticko on the center of the flowers. Then added Stardust clear Gelly Roll pen to the egg. Next I added Studio g glitter glue to the butterflies. 

The green glitter ribbon is by Really Reasonable ribbon.

The papers are by DCWV- glitter print, Recollections- pinks, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

613 Avenue Create anything goes tic tac toe challenge-http://avenue613.blogspot.com/
(I used ribbon, green, bling)

The Ribbon Girl add ribbon or twine challenge- http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/

I hope you have a very Happy Easter. Edwina





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I like the design and colors. Great bow! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina~This is gorgeous Girlfriend. I saw it & had to come & comment. I saw that you are going to be doing the hat pin swap too. Do you have a button that says "share"? I didn't have one or else I would have. See you soon somewhere. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to having you visit again in our neighborhood soon & often. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love all the sparkles you have added to this great digi.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Happy Easter Card, so pretty. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete