Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Easter card

Hello, Today i am using Scrapping With Lisa paper piecing files.I am using Bunny Basket and one of the bunnies from Hoppy Easter. I used the pdf files on each. You can find the bunnies here http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/category_43/Easter.htm

The card is an easel card. It is 9" long x 9" high.

The sentiment I typed on the computer and printed it off.

The ribbon is from Ribbons and Bows.

The flower gems are by Creatology at Michales.

The grass is cut using deckled scissors. The 3 eggs are cut using Cricut cartridge Easter 2010 at 1". I drew the designs on the eggs with Gelly Roll pens.

Thanks for hippy hoppin by. Have a Happy Easter. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Good morning
    This card is toooooo cute. All your cards are awesome. I'm now following you. Hope you will add you card to my Thursday link party. I'd love to have you join us.
    Angel

    Http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete