Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Friend is always welcome card

Hello, Today i am using a digi by Gingerloft. You can find it here http://www.gingerloft.blogspot.com/  The CDAC Anything goes challenge is sponsored by Tiffany Doodles. You can find Tiffany Doodles here http://www.tiffanydoodles.com/

Copics used are E0000, E000, E00- letter, B00, B01, B02, B05- butterflies, YG03, Yg93, Yg99- leaves.

The large gems are by Recollections. They were clear. I colored them with Copics YG95 so they would match the tiny gems. The tiny gems are by Anthony Richards.

the sentiment is typed  on my computer and printed off on vellum.

The papers are by Nicole's Crafts- vellum, Georgia Pacific- white, Bazzill- deep blue, Recollections- medium blue.

The card is 4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

CDAC anything goes challenge- http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/anything-goes-challenge-room?commentId=5856131%3AComment%3A925592&xg_source=msg_com_group

Lady Anne's use a stamp challenge-http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

8 comments:

  1. I just love this image, I love what you have done with it, I love how you have coloured the butterflies and the gem stones to match up. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Lovely bold blues. Thank you for entering the CDAC Anything Goes Challenge.
    Loretta,CDAC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edwina,
    A beautiful card with lovely sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love that card. I am so thrilled we are finally working on the same DT as well. :) I'm really looking forward to it. :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Edwina,
    Wanted to say congrats on making FBD Digi Team. I cant wait to work with you. By way cute card. I love the colors and brads. HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card Edwina and I see congrats are in Order. Have fun. I know you will knock them out with your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrat's on making the Fresh Brewed Designs DT! Can't wait to see what you create!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete