Monday, April 22, 2013

Beary special Memories and Bee Happy Every Day layouts



Hello Today I am using paper piecing files by Scrapping With Lisa. They are called "My Honeybee" and "Bears". You can find them here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/

The tree is cut using Cricut cartridge Paper Dolls Everyday cartridge at 11.5". The flowers are cut using Mother's Day Bouquet at .5", and  leaves at .75". The center of the flowers is Viva Decor Sunny Yellow Pearl pen.

The grass is cut using deckled scissors.

The bears and Honey bees are made using the jpeg file. I used blue stardust Gelly Roll pen on the bears eyes. The bees have glitter glue on their wings. The behive is outlined in stardust Gelly Roll pens- yellow- hive, blue, purple, green, clear stardust, and  Pink metallic, purple metallic- flowers.

I will add my photos and journaling later.

These are 12" x 12" layouts.

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment