Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Wishes card

Hello, Today I am using a digi by Nana Vic's. You can find it here http://nanavicsdigitals.blogspot.co.uk/p/quick-reference-page.html  The Sentiment is by Free Vintage digis. You can find it here http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/

 I colored it with Copics. E41, E43, E44, e47, e49, YR24, Y15, Y17, R24- owl, YR23, YG03, B2, V01, BV01- banner.

Gelly Roll Pens used on the banner are (silver, blue, emerald, purple, pink, copper)- metallics.

I made my papers by:
Yellow back ground paper is white cardstock spritzed with Yellow Daisy Tattered Angles Glimmer
Mist.
Doily paper- I taped a doily down on white cardstock then spritzed it with Jazz Blue tattered angles Glimmer mist. Once it was dry I removed the doily and used it on another card.
The Strips are stripes of left over papers. I save everything. I put ATG adhesive on a piece od left over white cardstock. I then slanted the papers at an angle and kept adding them till it covered.

the sentiment is printed on vellum.I wanted the paper to show through.

The pearls and gems are by Recollections.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2"

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card challenge make your own papers- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/birthdaycard/forum/topics/greetings-challenge-22nd-april

Lady Anne's Challenges with Vicky  anything goes-  http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/vickie-challenges.html

Thanks for dropping by. I am always delighted to see you. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Love what you have done using the little owl from Vickie's he is so cute isn't he? I love how you have him on the doily. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Your name here

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete