Monday, April 29, 2013

Fresh Brewed Designs Digi release Blossoms and Butterflies


                                                     The inside of my card.

Hello, Today at Fresh Brewed Designs we are having a digi release. You can find Fresh Brewed Designs blog here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ I am using Blossoms and Butterflies. It is by Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/

I printed the digi off 3 times. Then colored it the same all 3 times. I then cut out different parts on 2 of them. and pop dotted them on my card. There are one, two, and three layers on my card. The images inside my card are pieces left from what I had done on the front. I thought it would look really nice on the inside.

Copics used are BG000, BG01, BG05, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18- butterflies, Y06, Y17, YR24, E17, E31, E33, E37- flowers, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97- leaves and stems.

Brown Gelly Roll pen was used on the center of the flower.

Mirco beads are on the center of the flowers on the  top layer.

The ribbon is called Bee Pollen by Clear Dollar Stamps.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- brown, green, yellow, Create With TLC- print. You can find the print here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo

The sentiment is by Back to Paper. You can find it here http://shop.backtopaper.com/

My card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Heather is letting everyone get a free digi this week with their order. The code is newdigis. You can find the store here http://freshbreweddesigns.com

I am glad you dropped by. I hope you have a wonderful day. Edwina

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous inside and out! WOW!!!
    I love how you layered the images and gave them a 3d effect. Love the sweet and happy yellow paper and ribbon. This is one of those 'feel good' cards :)

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
    Big Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image! Beautiful projects, so thrilled to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful! Heather just said it all for me. I love the 3D effect. Never thought of this. Will have to keep this in mind. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love love love how you have popped out the main flower-wish I had thought of that! So happy to be on a dt with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Edwina, fabulous creation for FBD. I just love the card inside and out. Beautiful colours and DP too. So bright and cheery. I look forward to seeing what other creations you come up with using Heather's fabulous stamps.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete