Sunday, April 21, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 156 make your own flowers


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to make our own flowers. The digi I am using is called "Tiffany Diva" by Milk Coffee Stamps. Milk Coffee Stamps is our sponsor this week. The winner gets 3 digital images of their choice from the Milk Coffee stamps store. You can find the store here http://www.etsy.com/shop/MilkCoffee

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, YR24- hair, E04- lips, B02- eyes, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08- dress, RV21- flowers.

Once I colored the digi with Copics I then used Prisma Colored pencils. Colored pencils used are 917, 1003, 1033, 1034- hair, 929, 950- flowers.

 Jewelry is done using purple stardust Gelly Roll pen.

The tissue paper flowers on my card I made to match the coloring of my digi.
I folded a piece of tissue paper in half then stamped it with Elegant Eggplant by Stampin Up. I used a wood grain background stamp. next I spritzed the tissue paper with water so it was moist all over. Let it dry over night.

I punched out circles sizes 1" and 1.5".  I stacked them together placing all the 1" on top. Then pierced the center with a piercing too. Now add a brad to hold it together. Then I went around the top circles and cut slits in to the circles. Then I did the same on the larger circles cutting the slits between the ones on the smaller circles. holding up the smaller circles so I would not cut them.  Now glue on your card.

The brads are by Recollections.

The velvet ribbon is by Celebrate It.

The papers are by Recollections- purple, Nicole Crafts- vellum for sentiment, Print was given to me in a swap.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for drooping by. Have a beautiful day. Edwina






5 comments:

  1. Flowers are fantastic Edwina and love the scene you have created round Tiffany !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background of Tiffany. She looks like she is in Paris. Love the flowers. I will have to learn this technique. The colors are fabulous. All the colors go so well together. What a wonderful job.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the coloring, especially on her dress! Beautiful colorcombo too, and I love the background!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card, lovely work on the dress cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete