Saturday, April 6, 2013

Who wants Ice Cream card

Hello, Today i am using a Fresh Brewed designs digi. You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/  I printed the digi 5 times.

Copics used are E00, E31, E33, E37- cones, ice creams- E41, E43, E47- chocolate, Y21, YR21, YR24- carmel, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06- strawberry, syrups- chocolate- E 41, E43, E44, E47, strawberry- R22, R24, R56, R29, RV06, toffee- E11, E33, E37, Cherry- R22, R29, R35, R89.

The ribbon is by American Crafts.

The papers are by Recollections- pink, stripe, and brown, Georgia Pacific- white.

The sentiment is typed on my computer and printed off.

The card is 4 1/4" x 6 1/4".

I am entering this card in:

Fresh Brewed Designs sweet treats challenge- http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/04/april-month-long-prize-challenge-sweet.html

Outlawz Paper ala Mode anything goes challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturdayscarpbookingchallenge/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-april-6-12-anything-goes




3 comments:

  1. me! I do!!! looooove your super fun, tasty looking card. thanks for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My YUM! Edwina, This is such a "Cool", bright and cheerful card! I love how you colored all of those yummy ice cream cones so realistically! The pretty, "Chocolate" ribbon adds the perfect finishing touch!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Now I want some ice cream!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh How SWEET!!! I love how you used this image! Look at all of those scrumptious ice cream cones in such a variety of fun flavors! YUM!!!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Month long prize challenge for April.

    ReplyDelete