Saturday, May 4, 2013

Beautiful Day card

Hello, I am using Digis by Clear Dollar Stamps. These are from "Josephine Clemiais digi set"- flower and sentiment and "New Butterfly digi set"- butterflies. You can find these digis here http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/

Copics used are BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08- flower petals, Y00, Y06, Y15, y17- flower center, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99- leaves, Y00, Y02, Y06, Y15- butterflies.

Yellow Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used as accents on the butterflies and flower center.

I printed the butterflies in 2 sizes. They are all pop doted.

The papers are by Recollections- periwinkle dot, purple, DCWV- green and multi- colored Swiss dots.

The card is 4 7/8" x 6 1/8".

I am entering this card in:

Clearly I Stamp scrapbook day use a CDS stamp or digi challenge-http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

I hope you have a beautiful day. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I bugged you enough to get it done!! This rocks!! Your coloring is just out of this world woman. I'm speechless and that doesn't happen often!!

    Thanks again for playing. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

    ReplyDelete